Terms & Conditions
The boring legal bits
Please take some time to read the following conditions applicable to the use and enjoyment of products and services provided on this web site.
For the purposes of this agreement Babe-A-Rella and babearella.com.au are the same entity.
Babe-A-Rella maintains the interactive portion(s) of their web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
Please Note: Information about ordering, shipping, payment, returns and security can be found on the Customer Service page.
If there is any uncertainty with the terms and conditions above, please contact Babe-A-Rella before the completion of any purchase.
1. As a condition of your use of this web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Babe-A-Rella that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Upon purchase of goods, the buyer agrees to use the products only for their intended purpose. Any other use will cause the buyer to assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of their use. Questions as to use can be directed to Babe-A-Rella.
3. The information, products, and services included on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Babe-A-Rella may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time without notice. Each order or transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions in force upon the date of that transaction.
4. The advice and information contained within this web site is of general nature and is not intended to constitute or replace professional advice for individual or specific conditions e.g. personal, legal or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. While we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct, we take no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
5. Babe-A-Rella makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
6. Babe-A-Rella hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
8. Babe-A-Rella reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this web site is offered.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
10. Babe-A-Rella is created and controlled in VIC, Australia. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and Australia. All purchases are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable the state of VIC. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and Australia and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums.
11. While Babe-A-Rella does all it can to ensure you receive your products in a timely fashion, we cannot be held responsible for delays or loss due to third party delivery agents.
12. Orders can only be placed with Babe-A-Rella by persons with capacity to contract, over the age of either 18 or 21, as legislated in your state of residence.
13. All content on this site, including text, icons, graphics, etc are the property of Babe-A-Rella or its suppliers and are protected by Australian and International Copyright law. No part or portion of this site may be copied, sold or used in any manner for any commercial purpose without written consent.
14. All orders placed are an offer of purchase and are subject to acceptance by Babe-A-Rella. If an order is not accepted a full refund will occur at the earliest possible convenience. Babe-A-Rella reserves the right to refuse an offer for any reason.
15. Babe-A-Rella is under no obligation to ship any goods ordered until payment for those goods has been received. In the case of payment by cheque, this would mean the clearing of funds represented by the cheque. In the event of the requested goods being unavailable Babe-A-Rella may cancel the transaction and affect a full refund.
16. All prices listed are inclusive of any Australian Goods and Services Tax applicable.
17. Throughout the use of the site users may be invited to review certain products. If you do submit such reviews, you give Babe-A-Rella permission to use, reproduce, modify and publish them in a royalty-free, irrevocable manner. You also permit Babe-A-Rella to publish your first name and State or Town.
Such reviews posted, in no way represent the views or opinions of Babe-A-Rella or its owners, employees or others, but are the sole product of its creator.
18. Babe-A-Rella maintains links to other web sites but makes no representations as to the accuracy of the material therein, and is not responsible for the content and conduct of these other sites.
19. The agreement for sale is concluded only when goods are handled over to the designated carrier. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use Babe-A-Rella's services, property, and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to this web site and associated content, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.